H-Town Foodies Episode 5 | Peli Peli 2015 View Video
ABC- Channel 13 (Top 10 most romantic restaurants in Houston) More Info
10 Contenders for Houston’s next wave of classic restaurants (EATER HOUSTON) More Info
SEE WHY WE ARE #1 ON TRIPADVISOR!
Recent awards for Peli Peli:
* #1 out of 7,267 restaurants in Houston on tripadvisor
* Peoples choice award and 3rd place judges award – 2nd Annual Gumbo Smackdown by Houstonia Magazine
* Winner – Classic division of 30th Annual Caesar Salad Competition by MyTable Magazine
* Peoples’ Choice Award and 3rd Place Judges – 2nd Annual Gumbo Smackdown by Houstonia Magazine
* Best Caesar Salad (Classic Division) – 30th Annual Caesar Salad Competition by MyTable Magazine Peli Peli is an award-winning South African fusion concept that features steak, chicken and seafood cuisine by Chef Paul Friedman.
Peli Peli is the 2013 Award Winner for Top 100 Best-Reviewed Restaurants in the US (Opentable) and is currently ranked #1 out of 7,135 Houston Restaurants on tripadvisor.com.
JOIN US FOR A SOUTH AFRICAN BRUNCH!
Voted one of Cy-Fair’s Best Brunches
From 10:30 am – 2:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday
Featuring $2 Mimosas
Lunch & Brunch Menus available
For more information, please visit www.pelipeli.com
TRY OUR PELI PELI EXPRESS LUNCH MENU!
* Featuring lunch portions of your favorite Peli Peli dinner entrees!
* Express lunch combinations featuring salads, soups & sandwiches
* Our famous chicken fried steak and Garlic Filet tips are only available during lunch!
Monday – Saturday from 11:00am – 4:00pm.
TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR HAPPY HOUR!
* Our house specialties, the African Mojito & Peli Peach Bellini, are available for happy hour. You cannot get these drinks anywhere else in Houston!
* Specials on house wine, domestic beers and refreshing drinks such as the blueberry twist, sour appletini and the Cosmo!
Available Monday – Saturday from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
MONDAY NIGHT IS WINE NIGHT!
* Half-off of any bottle of wine in the house!
* Available every Monday night starting at – 6:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am - 10:00pm